Quarter Load Rubbish Removal Van
If you have a few bulky items that need removing or some old household appliances, then quarter load rubbish removal is a great choice. A quarter load van will hold the equivalent of 8 washing machines and is a similar size to a small skip.
Note – These dimensions are for guideline purposes only and can vary.
- A quarter load rubbish removal van is perfect for when space is limited
- Quick, convenient alternative to a skip
- Our teams will help load your rubbish
Our man in van service is perfect for lightweight bulky & green garden waste. If you have heavy or inert waste, check out our skip service.
Extra items you can add:
- Up to 1 Mattress
- Up to 1 Undercounter fridge
- Up to 3 TV’s / Monitors
- Up to 4 Tyres
- Up to 5 Fluorescent tubes
Have a larger amount of waste? Check out our other rubbish removal options: Half load and Full load rubbish removals. For any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or Contact us and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
What cannot go in our Vans?
Our vans are used for lightweight household and garden waste. Listed below are a number of common waste streams that are not accepted in your van.
- Inert Waste (Bricks, Rubble, Concrete)*
- Gas Bottles & Cylinders
- Clinical Waste
- Hazardous Waste (Paint Tins, Oils, Petrol, Diesel, Aerosols & Mastic Tubes)
- Freezers, Large Fridges & Other Electrical Waste (Microwaves & Kettles)
- Food or Food Contaminated Packaging
- More than 1 Roll of Carpet
- Large Tree Trunks
*Waste types accepted by our Rubbish removal service.