Full Load Rubbish Removal Van
If you have a lot of waste that needs removing then a full load rubbish removal is the ideal choice. Great if you have multiple rooms to clear or a wide-scale DIY project. A full load rubbish removal van will hold the equivalent of 28 washing machines and is a similar size to an extra large skip.
Note – These dimensions are for guideline purposes only and can vary.
- Full load rubbish removal is perfect for when space is limited
- Quick, convenient alternative to a skip
- Our teams will help load your rubbish
Our man in van service is perfect for lightweight bulky & green waste. If you have heavy or inert waste, check out our skip service.
Extra items you can add:
- Up to 3 Mattresses
- Up to 3 Undercounter fridges
- Up to 3 TV’s / Monitors
- Up to 4 Tyres
- Up to 5 Fluorescent tubes
Have a smaler amount of waste? Check out our other rubbish removal options: Quarter load and Half load rubbish removals. For any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or Contact us and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
What cannot go in our Vans?
Our vans are used for lightweight household and garden waste. Listed below are a number of common waste streams that are not accepted in your van.
- Inert Waste (Bricks, Rubble, Concrete)*
- Gas Bottles & Cylinders
- Clinical Waste
- Hazardous Waste (Paint Tins, Oils, Petrol, Diesel, Aerosols & Mastic Tubes)
- Freezers, Large Fridges & Other Electrical Waste (Microwaves & Kettles)
- Food or Food Contaminated Packaging
- More than 1 Roll of Carpet
- Large Tree Trunks
*Waste types accepted by our skip hire service.