Hire a 8 yard skip
The large 8 yard skip is the most popular skip choice for hire. These skips are great for domestic or general commercial projects like home renovations due to the volume of waste they can hold.
The 8 yard skip can usually hold around 60 to 80 bin bags of waste and rubbish.
Note – These dimensions are for guideline purposes only and can vary.
If you have non-eligible skip items for removal, check out our Rubbish removal service.
- The 8 yard skip is the most popular choice due to load capacity.
- Suitable for most domestic and commercial projects.
- Largest skip for inert waste such as soil and concrete.
Not the right skip size for you? Then check out our 4 yard skip, 6 yard skip and 12 yard skip. Any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
What cannot go in our Skips?
Our skips are used for non-hazardous waste, listed below are a number of common waste streams that are not accepted in your skip.
Please note: Turf is accepted in your skip, however please inform us of this in your order notes.
- Fluorescent Tubes*
- Gas Bottles & Cylinders
- Clinical Waste
- Other Hazardous Waste (Paint Tins, Oils, Petrol, Diesel, Aerosols & Mastic Tubes)
- Fridges, Freezers & Other Electrical Waste (Microwaves & TVs)*
- Food or Food Contaminated Packaging
- More than 1 Roll of Carpet
*Waste types accepted by our Rubbish removal service.