Hire a 6 yard skip
The 6 yard skip is popular for many types of work and varying waste types, including home clearances and garden waste removal. It allows for sufficient waste volume to be disposed of, while still being compact in size, all at an affordable price.
A 6 yard skip can usually hold around 50 to 60 bin bags of waste and rubbish.
Note – These dimensions are for guideline purposes only and can vary.
If you have non-eligible skip items for removal, check out our Rubbish removal service.
- The 6 yard skip size makes it a good choice for limited space and larger loads
- Suitable for all waste types
- Easy to load
Not the right skip size for you? Then check out our 4 yard skip, 8 yard skip and 12 yard skip. Any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
What cannot go in our Skips?
Our skips are used for non-hazardous waste, listed below are a number of common waste streams that are not accepted in your skip.
Please note: Turf is accepted in your skip, however please inform us of this in your order notes.
- Fluorescent Tubes*
- Gas Bottles & Cylinders
- Clinical Waste
- Other Hazardous Waste (Paint Tins, Oils, Petrol, Diesel, Aerosols & Mastic Tubes)
- Fridges, Freezers & Other Electrical Waste (Microwaves & TVs)*
- Food or Food Contaminated Packaging
- More than 1 Roll of Carpet
*Waste types accepted by our Rubbish removal service.