Hire a 12 Yard Skip
The 12 yard skip has an incredible waste capacity due to its size but is only suitable for mixed waste. This skip can normally be found on building sites but is also a fantastic choice for larger home projects. This skip size can only be placed on private property.
Note – Skip not suitable for heavy waste such as soils and rubble.
The 12 yard skip can usually hold 80 to 110 bin bags of waste and rubbish.
Note – These dimensions are for guideline purposes only and can vary
If you have non-eligible skip items for removal, check out our Rubbish removal service.
- The 12 yard skip has a substantial waste capacity
- Great for mixed waste removal
- Ideal for larger projects and commercial use
Not the right skip size for you? Then check out our 4 yard skip, 6 yard skip and 8 yard skip. Any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.
What cannot go in our Skips?
Our skips are used for non-hazardous waste, listed below are a number of common waste streams that are not accepted in your skip.
Please note: Turf is accepted in your skip, however please inform us of this in your order notes.
- Fluorescent Tubes*
- Gas Bottles & Cylinders
- Clinical Waste
- Other Hazardous Waste (Paint Tins, Oils, Petrol, Diesel, Aerosols & Mastic Tubes)
- Fridges, Freezers & Other Electrical Waste (Microwaves & TVs)*
- Food or Food Contaminated Packaging
- More than 1 Roll of Carpet
*Waste types accepted by our Rubbish removal service.